| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Passo Fundo in February is really warm at 21.9 °C (71.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in February is very faintly moist. Some 148.3mm (5.8in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Passo Fundo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Passo Fundo, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Passo Fundo:
- Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay - 372.9 kms (231.7 miles) NW
- Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 370.6 kms (230.3 miles) NW
- Chapeco, Brazil - 127.8 kms (79.4 miles) N
- Irai, Brazil - 144.2 kms (89.6 miles) NW
- Encarnacion, Paraguay - 360.2 kms (223.8 miles) WNW
- Posadas, Argentina - 364.3 kms (226.4 miles) WNW
- Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) W
- Santa Maria, Brazil - 204.9 kms (127.3 miles) SW
- Encruz. Do Sul, Brazil - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) S
- Bage, Brazil - 380.1 kms (236.2 miles) SSW