| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Passo Fundo in November is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in November is very faintly moist. Some 141.4mm (5.6in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 13:47 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Passo Fundo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Passo Fundo, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Passo Fundo:
- Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay - 372.9 kms (231.7 miles) NW
- Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 370.6 kms (230.3 miles) NW
- Chapeco, Brazil - 127.8 kms (79.4 miles) N
- Irai, Brazil - 144.2 kms (89.6 miles) NW
- Encarnacion, Paraguay - 360.2 kms (223.8 miles) WNW
- Posadas, Argentina - 364.3 kms (226.4 miles) WNW
- Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) W
- Santa Maria, Brazil - 204.9 kms (127.3 miles) SW
- Encruz. Do Sul, Brazil - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) S
- Bage, Brazil - 380.1 kms (236.2 miles) SSW