| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Passo Fundo in October is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly wettish. Around 167.1mm (6.6in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 12:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Passo Fundo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Passo Fundo, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Passo Fundo:
- Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay - 372.9 kms (231.7 miles) NW
- Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 370.6 kms (230.3 miles) NW
- Chapeco, Brazil - 127.8 kms (79.4 miles) N
- Irai, Brazil - 144.2 kms (89.6 miles) NW
- Encarnacion, Paraguay - 360.2 kms (223.8 miles) WNW
- Posadas, Argentina - 364.3 kms (226.4 miles) WNW
- Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) W
- Santa Maria, Brazil - 204.9 kms (127.3 miles) SW
- Encruz. Do Sul, Brazil - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) S
- Bage, Brazil - 380.1 kms (236.2 miles) SSW